Hey there, I created a quick series that goes over Fortinet Configuration. Initially, this series goes over simple configuration tasks
Let me know if this is helpful
FortiGate Configuration Series Main Post
- FortiGate – Configuration (Part 1) – Interfaces and Getting Started
- FortiGate – Configuration (Part 2) – Static Routes | Firewall Policies | Port Address Translation for Internet
- FortiGate – Configuration (Part 3) – Web Filtering | Read-only SSL handshake inspection | Troubleshooting | Adding FortiGate CA Certificate to Windows 10
- FortiGate – Configuration (Part 4) – Administration and Management setup | Active Directory Setup | Administration with AD Group Membership
What is next?
I’m still looking to create a bit more content on Fortinet. Lots of companies out there are looking for efficient Security that does not break the bank.
Possible next Posts on Fortinet Technologies:
- FortiGate – Administration – Firmware Upgrade | Licensing | Backup and Restore
- FortiGate – SSL VPN | MFA | FortiClient
- FortiGate – Management | FortiManager | FortiAnalizer | Security Fabric Setup
As time permits, this list will get longer, and possibly we can go over multiple Use Cases from real scenarios.
Thank you for reading!
About the Author:
Andres Sarmiento, CCIE # 53520 (Collaboration)
Started working professionally in 2003, Andres is specialized in Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies | Enterprise Networks and Network Security. Consulted for several companies in South Florida, also Financial Institutions on behalf of Cisco Systems. Andres has been involved in high-profile implementations, including Cisco technologies, such as Data Center, UC & Collaboration, Contact Center Express, Routing & Switching, Security and Hosted IPT Service provider infrastructures.